August Listening Challenge ๐Ÿ‘‚

50 hours sounds good. Iโ€™ll try to make it 25 Korean / 25 Spanish but Iโ€™m not too worried about keeping that ratio exact.
For Korean, Iโ€™m going to try and not use dramas/videos and actually do more audiobooks lol. Spanish will probably mostly be videos.

Plan:

Spanish: Dreaming Spanish videos, Cuentame podcast, Chill Spanish podcast
Korean: Podcasts, Audiobooks
Note: (ใ…ˆใ……ใ…‹ใ„น (4h), ์–ด๋Š๋‚  ์ •๊ธ€ (7h 30m), ๋ชจ๋ฒ”์ƒ (5h), ํ–‡๋น›์ดˆ ๋Œ€๋‚˜๋ฌด ์ˆฒ์— ์ƒˆ ๊ธ€์ด ์˜ฌ๋ผ์™”์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค (3h), ์Šคํ† ๋ฆฌํ…”๋ง ๋ฒ„์Šค (3h 30m), ์—ฌ๊ธฐ๋Š” ์ปค์Šคํ„ฐ๋“œ ํŠน๋ณ„ํ•œ ๋„์‹œ๋ฝ์„ ํŒ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค (5h)

Log

Spanish

Dreaming Spanish videos:
Podcasts:

Spanish hours

Korean

Audiobooks:
Podcasts:

Korean hours

6 Likes

Ooh, Iโ€™ll join! This will be good for accountability. Iโ€™ll pledge 31 hours of Japanese, JP subs ok. I want to get back into German (too much Japanese focus!), but I need to be realistic (I prefer to set my unrealistic goals in private, so no one can see me fail).

Plans

There are none!

Log

YouTube

very important text

Netflix

extremely important text

Podcasts

actually, its boring text

7 Likes

I like your log filler text. :rofl:

7 Likes

Hey - I thought this might be of interest to some of you.
[Caveat - itโ€™s not easily available outside of Japan, so Iโ€™ve actually not listened to it - it just sounds interesting]

Itโ€™s an NHK radio show I stumbled upon, where the host have a โ€˜classicโ€™, or a classic author, explained to them. I think the aim is to help open up and make the classics more easily accessible. (Albeit to a Japanese audience, so I donโ€™t know how easy โ€˜easyโ€™ is).

Each classic gets 4 25-minute episodes, so it adds up to plenty of listening, if anyone is looking for stuff to listen to.

8 Likes