👨‍❤️‍👨 BL Book Club 🎓 BL University 📚

Wait, movie? What’s this?

Loool. Any particular reason? The age gap?

1 Like

Live action movie :smiling_imp:

:100: :joy:

1 Like

Nooo. :open_mouth: No way! I’m not going to be able to watch by myself, the cringe. :scream:

1 Like

the original is Korean but idk if the original is on natively

yep!

1 Like

cough discord cough

3 Likes

It’s the final week of 🏰 今日からマ王! 👑 Home Thread 👨‍❤️‍👨 BL Book Club, and we’ll be starting 🎀 女装してめんどくさい事になってるネクラとヤンキーの両片想い 👗 Home Thread 👨‍❤️‍👨 BL Book Club | Starts Mar 18 next week! :partying_face:

4 Likes

sos, does anyone know if ララの結婚 is currently being serialized? I can’t find any recent listings of the magazine with a featured works list.

3 Likes

It’s included in the latest edition edition of Be Boy Gold, and looks like there will be a special extra in the next issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ah, thank you!

not the outcome I hoped for. Vol 6 better be good enough to justify the continuation, but in that preview, it looks like they go to some Japanesque place rather than home, urgh

2 Likes

From start to end, I loved this one so much :sob:

3 Likes

What’s it about?

1 Like

Without getting too spoilery it’s a love story about a guy and a werewolf, so, if you have a strict sense of what constitutes bestiality, might want to give this one a pass. lol (The concept of a werewolf here is: realistic-looking wolf by day, human by night. However, they only get together intimately when they’re both in human form.)

I just really enjoyed this one because it does a lot of different genres really well; comedy, drama, mystery, suspense. It goes deeper and deeper in a way I wasn’t expecting from the first few chapters and was just very hard to put down once I got into it. The ending was also very satisfying imo! :heart:

2 Likes

yisss, all this!

Although I will say re:wolves, they retain their human knowledge, they just can’t speak like humans during the day. Still not that I recall any human-dog sexual shenanigans

2 Likes

So I went looking for it again because I felt nostalgic – did you know that the author started releasing a side story called Nightfall only last month?? 🫨 What great timing!

2 Likes

Yooooo, that’s awesome! Does it have characters we already know? I don’t want to read until they’re finished ngl lol

1 Like

Same, it’s hard waiting on new stuff to come out when you catch up! And yeah, I only read the first chapter but it seems like it’s an afterstory for Ein and Diesel!

2 Likes

The first episode is released today… :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Checking in with F&B @bibliothecary; are we aiming to start April 29? Two weeks left for the current pick, plus a week break in between?

2 Likes

It’s fine by me, but you can make a poll if want to check with everyone. :smiling_face:

3 Likes
When would you like to start Flesh&Blood?
  • April 22 (No break after current book)
  • April 29 (One week break after current book)
  • May 6 (Two week break after current book)
  • Some other time
0 voters
1 Like