~ Bug reports ~

I didn’t know where else to put his, so I thought, this might be a good forum topic to collect any issues we encounter on the site.

I just noticed that, when I added books to my “Soon™” to be read category, it republished them as “owned”, even though all of them had already been set to “owned” fo a while.

(Edit: fixed the title to something shorter :see_no_evil: )

6 Likes

In the next few days there should be a specific category up for features/bugs reports to keep things more organized, and each with it’s own thread.

2 Likes

Thank you. Good to know. I will move and rename my topic then. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I, for one, do appreciate a good bug report :+1:

And now I feel compelled to find out if I can find a way around that limitation.

Edit: well, there is a way, but then you get:

Edit2: Actually, it’s fine as long as you have some proper words in there.
The book spoiling thread has a shorter, more aerodynamic title, now.

3 Likes

I did notice that if I went to add/edit a tag on a book that it would republish itself as if it was newly added to my list. I honestly thought that that was the way it was suppose to be, though I was occasionally miffed when it would push me back in what I was looking for, since I generally have an idea of when I added books to my list lol. But sometimes I only know the books by the cover and not the name yet :joy:

1 Like

well maybe it’s a feature not a bug… :rofl:

2 Likes

I created a thread for Brandon to check on the appropriate category now that it exists.

3 Likes

As there’s now the product request category and your request has a thread, I am closing.

Future bug reports can go there :slight_smile:

2 Likes