🏴‍☠ Home Thread for Flesh&Blood ⛵

New week is up! We’re reading another full chapter this week.

4 Likes

We’re at the halfway point! Week 7 begins here:

3 Likes

Week 8 has been posted:

2 Likes

Week 9!

3 Likes

As I’ll be away on a work trip for the next few weeks and I’m not certain what my schedule’s going to look like, I’m posting the next three weeks early just in case:

Please use your own discretion when deciding if you would like to read ahead or not; if you do, please make sure you post your thoughts in the correct weekly post!

4 Likes

New thread posted! Just one week left after this!

3 Likes

This is it! The final week!

4 Likes

As per usual, closing poll time!

Did you enjoy reading Flesh&Blood?
  • Yes
  • It was so-so
  • No
0 voters
Do you think you’ll continue reading further volumes of Flesh&Blood?
  • Yes, and I would participate in a spin-off book club continuing the series
  • Yes, but I’ll be doing it solo on my own time
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

I voted Yes, on my own time, but in reality, it’s not gonna happen any time soon if ever. I want to know what is going to happen, but I don’t want to buy the books while I still have a metric ton of other things to read. If it ever gets an English translation, though… I might just binge it. It’s very binge-able, imo (if you are fluent in the language :face_holding_back_tears: ). :melting_face:

4 Likes

I voted I’d continue, with club if a spin off happened… But so far I’m not planning to go beyond volume 2, which I already own, for the same reason as @Biblio. If no club exists, I’ll probably just read it on my own soon enough and I might also check out the WK treasure grove.

4 Likes

Ah, feel free to comment in any of those threads over there as well! For any future volumes you read, if you’d like info on any of the bonus stories, etc.

3 Likes

I found a Flesh & Blood folder on my computer… with lots of stuff… I don’t know from where it came but :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

Ooooh, nice! Looks like a combination of bonus short stories and drama CDs.

3 Likes