Product Updates & Casual Natively Discussion

Also getting the same error for:

4 Likes

Sorry, I’m being sloppy here :sweat_smile:

@Legato @shitsurei it’s really working now, I swear!

PS: Thank you for being the intrepid souls to try it out :clap:

6 Likes

Don’t mind me, adding every German book I own and/or have read :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Dankeschön!

6 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

It would be cool if Projekt Gutenberg links were marked as “free” like it does with aozora.

both for links from the English version (which also has offerings in other languages): https://gutenberg.org and the German version: https://www.projekt-gutenberg.org

:thinking:

Edit: I forgot to also mention www.zeno.org :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ah that’s a good catch. I don’t think they’re even a formal book provider yet, may need a post in the Book Providers Megathread (Official Management) thread.

Also, as a general ask, I think we’ll always want one free graded reader series for each language, similar to Tadoku - Free (series) | L0-19?? for Japanese or 두루책방 - Free (series) | L0-20 for Korean.

Not only do those sorts of things serve as an awesome resource for beginners, but they also set a standard for the difficulty rating system for levels 0-20. If anyone knows an equivalent for German, let us know! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Well, my german is so rusty it’s basically just rust at this point, but I read one (1) book in german in my life, so I just added it :upside_down_face: (I need to remember to edit the “read” date when I have access to a computer).
The process went very smoothly!

10 Likes

You weren’t even joking; you’ve got like 800 books added on your dashboard. @.@ How do you do it?

1 Like

Oh, that looks like a bug! Time to call the exterminator… :beetle: :gun:

@brandon My Korean book count is displaying on the German page:

download

I’ve only added about 5 books so far for German… :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Whew, much better! I was gonna say, 800 books in a few hours is insane.

2 Likes

Aw, and I was already getting the “All in a day’s work for a…” joke ready again… :laughing:

4 Likes

Is anyone else unable to do the Data Download to generate a csv?

Just tried it, I was able to generate and download without any problems.

1 Like

I just tried downloading reading sessions and that worked immediately, but user books doesn’t work for me.

I’ve just tried the rest of the data options and they all generated and downloaded fine for me. :thinking:

I have no idea why it wont let me export books. Thanks for testing on your end though!

1 Like

Did you maybe download one already recently? I think there is a time limit for when it allows you to download again.

all the others work, just not the user books one

4 Likes

There does indeed seem to be a bug here for you, interesting. I will try to investigate tomorrow.

4 Likes

I wanted to add the Tintin series to natively Korean (since I just bought the Korean version of one of them) but how would that be categorized? It’s a comic, so not really a manhwa nor a children’s book.

2 Likes