2024 Bingo Reading Challenge ☑️

According to the official prompt list, no:

“Finish a series (can be either one you are already reading or you can start a new one)”

5 Likes

I’m planning to get all of ハピネス on sale and binge read it cause it’s ~L17 and I’ve heard very low text density

It’s not cheating, I swear.

5 Likes

If there’s a sale on the entirety of ハピネス thAts a definitely gotta check out and read it All

2 Likes

I kinda figure whenever Bookwalker has a noteworthy sale in general is when I swoop in, or if that publisher has a sale

2 Likes

I made mine. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do with the link, so I’m posting it here :grin:

6 Likes

Link to card

For fun, 2023 version (although I wasn’t strict about only counting one book/prompt for this one):

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to everyone’s bad covers :grin: though I think this from my TBR will be hard to beat… 泥棒よ大志を抱け | L30??

8 Likes

I have a couple of contenders. Probably from the same time period. :rofl:

10 Likes

For bad covers, this one is melting my brain:

12 Likes

Meanwhile I thought that cover was cute :joy:

6 Likes

@clam0618 and @Mizuki - if you want to save a link to your bingo card for quick reference later and track your bingos, the second post on this thread is a wiki where you can add it in with the edit function! :blush:

5 Likes

I finally remembered this thread while on a computer, so I could edit the wiki. I’m not sure what the link for the name is supposed to be, though. I put my Natively link for now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I put a link to the post in this thread with my bingo card, but :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

That makes sense. I think I put the explanations of the modifiers I will use in there too.

5 Likes

I sorted the list alphabetically and fixed my username link to also go to my post, to keep it consistent.

4 Likes

Thank you. I added it but I’ve done it wrong. I have no idea how to get the correct link, or what the 6 character thing is supposed to be :frowning: please help, someone :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

You have to generate a card. Right now you are pointing to the preview.

When you are happy with the order of the boxes on the bingo card you selected, the link is on the bottom right corner:

Clicking on the six characters will copy the link to your clipboard making it like this:

https://bingobaker.com/#656316ce9abc5536

Also I moved your entry on the table to be sorted alphabetically.

3 Likes

Thank you!! I think I’ve done it right now :grin: (please let me know if otherwise)

1 Like

download (1)

7 Likes

Sounds fun héhéhé
Link

Also, I made myself an extended one :face_in_clouds:

10 Likes