Anything good on Kindle unlimited?

I wanted to read the Nihongo con teppei book. Amazon offered me a chance to read it on kindle unlimited rather than buy it outright, so I’ve done that.

I was wondering if there’s another decent content on there. When I search I seem to get a lot of language learning books, or some dubious photobooks.

thanks

I was about to recommend 本好きの下剋上, but, re-reading your post, I guess you mean something like textbooks or graded readers?

1 Like

not especially, just actual things to read rather than collections of pictures of people.

1 Like

KU content changes, but there is usually a lot of readable material on there. Though not necessarily for beginners. Just navigate to a genre you are interested in and click the KU filter.

Quite a few of the つばさ文庫 titles are currently included:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=角川つばさ文庫&i=digital-text&rh=n%3A2293363051%2Cp_n_feature_nineteen_browse-bin%3A3169286051&dc&ds=v1%3Ah7KE9Czdt2Yn%2Byso7oudDeuj1BptC4d6YuVRTZsMo9U&__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&qid=1683135102&rnid=3169285051&ref=sr_nr_p_n_feature_nineteen_browse-bin_1

this would probably be my recommendation for less advanced readers.

2 Likes

Apologies, I’m on Amazon uk. I’ve accessed content from amazon jp on my pc via kindle software. It was a bit of a faff, not sure how to do it for a physical kindle device.

1 Like