👨‍❤️‍👨 BL Book Club 🎓 BL University 📚

Another update: if there is a tie for first place, there will be a runoff vote to decide the winner. This won’t affect our current plans, but will apply to future polls. :slightly_smiling_face:

download

6 Likes

Minor update: nominations will be closed until nearer the time to vote.

This is the last of the polls about general book club stuff, the only other poll currently running is to decide what we’ll be reading after KKM. :slightly_smiling_face:

download

2 Likes

this poll was stable for too long, let the drama begin

1 Like

I don’t mind reading either first, but my phone would not let me select FLESH AND BLOOD :rofl:
I managed to somehow trigger the dot of 女装 to get in the selected state but somehow that didn’t update the poll as voted… but then clicking on “show results” triggered the update.

Edit: just undid my vote because that’s silly.

3 Likes

I discovered in another thread that 電子コミック大賞 - Wikipedia has BL manga award winners. Do with this knowledge what you will. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh ho, have I found my people?? I recently joined Natively and laughed out loud when I saw which book club had such a high number of comments in it. 腐女子/腐男子 are undefeated when it comes to the love for this genre! I’m glad I’ve made it in time for the 1st book club! よろしく everyone!

9 Likes

Hello! :wave:

And we haven’t even started our first book yet (although it’s coming soon) :joy:

4 Likes

Hi there! Glad to have you with us!

3 Likes

6 Likes

When you put it that way…. :rofl: nothing like the passion BL fans have!!

Welcome to the club, @Kalamari ! :blush:

4 Likes

It isn’t even our final form.

7 Likes

Rotten to the core.

Happy to have more spoiled apples in this barrel :joy:

6 Likes

4 Likes

1st volume of 女装してめんどくさい事になってるネクラとヤンキーの両片想い 1 | L25 is available to read for free, if someone is interested to read ahead of the Book Club.
https://bookwalker.jp/de630fc34b-9a7f-4fc6-aaf6-c6dba8530aa8/

6 Likes

Ayyye! :hugs: This is my first book club, so I’m really looking forward to it! Since I came too late to vote, I’ve decided to just read this one without looking up anything about the plot beforehand just to keep things interesting lol

4 Likes

I get a lot of my ebooks from honto書店 and they recently put together a BL section they named すわんぷ :sweat_smile:

Edit: The name is apt because I learned that there’s a secondary, slang meaning for 沼: 没入して抜け出せない趣味の世界。

…Sounds about right, I’d say, lol I’ve been into BL since middle school, so almost 20 years now!

9 Likes

For anyone interested, there might be an informal book club for 美しい彼:

Also just discovered that some BL magazines offer trial compilation ebooks with the first chapter of several series included. Below are the honto links, but they’re also available on amazon.

5 Likes

“Gush”, what a name lol :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Found something adorable and wanted to share
じじいの恋

4 Likes

BL University now has a recommended reading list! :rofl:

I’ve added @bungakushoujo @Biblio @eefara @shablul @Naphthalene as collaborators, feel free to edit the list as you see fit. If anyone wants added/removed as collabs, just let me know. :+1:

6 Likes