Bug: Sorting by difficulty level doesn't work

Description of your request or bug report:

This has been reported several times by multiple users, but I didn’t see a dedicated bug report for it yet. Maybe it’s sorting correctly, just with the wrong level being displayed. Or perhaps the levels are correct and it’s sorting by an outdated level. I don’t know, but either way it would be nice if this could be fixed.

Here’s an example of sorting low to high with the order slightly off:

Here’s an example of sorting high to low with an egregious error:

For what it’s worth, I just watched 劇場版 響け!ユーフォニアム~誓いのフィナーレ~ | L22 last week and it was previously unrated. That probably supports the theory that the displayed level is correct and that it’s sorting based on an outdated level.

Trello link:

Product Updates & Casual Natively Discussion - #1203 by pm215 is a comment in the natively-discussion thread where I posted a screenshot of a similar thing; Brandon’s reply said it was because the book in question had been only recently graded.

2 Likes

That lines up with my guess, but what does “recent” mean? My one example was graded a week ago, which doesn’t feel recent to me.

5 Likes

This does continue to come up, so I’ll approve as speculative.

5 Likes

Saw this just now with 気になってる人が男じゃなかった 1 which IIRC has been on Natively for a while.

3 Likes