🌿 Chapter 6 | 薬屋のひとりごと 2 ⚕

Welcome to the reading club for 薬屋のひとりごと 2!

Home Thread | chapter 5 | chapter 7

Reading Schedule

Chapter Starts on Page# # of pages
6 103 16

JPDB Deck: Kusuriya no Hitorigoto – Prebuilt decks – jpdb (This is the page for the whole series)

Discussion Guidelines

• Spoilers should always be hidden using spoiler blur.
  • When discussing a specific section, please mention where you are in the book, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting, but please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week.
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That’s a welcome part of the discussion too, and other readers will be happy to help.
Are you reading along with us?
  • Yes! :smile:
  • I’m reading at my own pace :smiling_face:
  • I’m just here for the discussion :popcorn:
0 voters

A two-parter this time. :eyes: I must say, it’s times like this chapter I miss the visuals of the manga; there’s no better way to see Jinshi 's transformation imo.

Also, I’m trying to decide if the series is going to go for the JinshixMaomao pairing or if it’s just going to be teasing or if it’s just my imagination. The third one seems unlikely, but some of these hints feel pretty subtle.

2 Likes

So far it’s really very one-sided, so it’s hard to say. I’m fine either, personally. :smiley:

I have to say I really appreciated the illustration we got this chapter. Very important to have Jinshi facing away - can’t risk us all falling victim to his beauty! :joy:

1 Like

Agreed; who knows what horrible things the author has narrowly sidestepped from happening.

2 Likes