๐Ÿฐ ไปŠๆ—ฅใ‹ใ‚‰ใƒž็Ž‹! ๐Ÿ‘‘ Home Thread ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ BL Book Club

Are you saying we need to :sparkles: check everything :sparkles: ?

2 Likes

I wanted to take a picture of me adding the manga to the cart as a joke but I arrived to the wrong page I think :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(to be clear I just wrote in hiragana ใใ‚‡ใ†ใ‹ใ‚‰ใพใŠใ† and clicked the first entry :crazy_face:)

2 Likes

I was into it until I saw the word ็Šฏใ•ใ‚ŒใŸ :disappointed:
Maybe itโ€™s just an unfortunate turn of phrase.

2 Likes

itโ€™s a very popular phrase in the nsfw genre of manga unfortunately

edit: not sure if itโ€™s any help/consolation but a lot of amateur translators turn that phrasing into โ€œmaking a mess out ofโ€ instead of the other definition so if you really want to read it and you can find a translation itโ€™ll probably have this kind of wording instead

2 Likes

I am sadly aware and tend to hate what goes with it, but sometimes itโ€™s not that bad.

1 Like

I got curious and checked the preview and their dynamic wasnโ€™t so bad? But sadly thereโ€™s not much material to decide :confused:

2 Likes

Dโ€™oh, bummer

Oh hoh, I could help with that

3 Likes

Wellโ€ฆ Booklive read my mind and granted me a โ€œBL manga 25% offโ€ coupon, so I bought itโ€ฆ
I wish I had thought about:

I could have bought that at the same time with the discount.
Way to forget the actual series of the thread I am posting to :rofl:

3 Likes

Any chance itโ€™ll let you use the discount again??

2 Likes

Itโ€™s randomized every day. Eventually Iโ€™ll get another one.

3 Likes

the mind lives in the present, not the thread :crazy_face:

2 Likes

The multiple choice poll has been deadlocked for a while, so hereโ€™s a new poll where you can have one vote for when to start. Hopefully this one wonโ€™t be a tie. :smiling_face_with_tear:

When would you like to start reading?
  • December
  • January
0 voters
3 Likes

Quick question for you; is that page table from the OG volume or the re-release?

2 Likes

The combined edition, since most people seem to be using that one. Since a couple of other people are planning to use the original edition, Iโ€™ll add the pages from that, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oooh Iโ€™ve never participated in a bookclub on natively before, but this could be quite fun! Iโ€™ve already read ็พŽใ—ใ„ๅฝผ (for another bookclub :face_in_clouds:) so maybe I should have a go at my first ~retro~ BL here. The combined edition is on KU so Iโ€™ll probably go get that one :sun_with_face:

9 Likes

December is the winner, so I think the 11th will make a good start date - itโ€™s about 3 weeks away, and not too close to Christmas. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

If all goes well, Iโ€™ll be on December vacation starting the 11th; itโ€™ll be nice to start a shiny new BL then. :eyes:

7 Likes

9 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes