๐Ÿญ ใตใ—ใŽ้ง„่“ๅญๅฑ‹ ้Šญๅคฉๅ ‚ ๐Ÿ‘ต ์ด์ƒํ•œ ๊ณผ์ž ๊ฐ€๊ฒŒ ์ „์ฒœ๋‹น ๐Ÿฌ Home Thread

I noticed that this has no book club label on Natively. Has someone already requested it?

1 Like

Both books have it now. :smiling_face:

1 Like

For the Japanese audiobook Week 2 ends at 20.33 and the end of the chapter is marked but for completeness 29.36.

3 Likes

Thank you! Iโ€™ve updated the table. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

My copy of the guidebook arrived today and it is so fun!

Here is how it is arranged
  • There are maps and character bios at the front in color. I really like them and am personally happy to have them, but FYI Iโ€™d say these are probably minor spoilers (I donโ€™t know yet when/if/how they might be introduced in stories), depending on whether you think knowing of a place or characterโ€™s existence is a spoiler.
  • Then there is a major section with a page per sweet from the first 12 or so books. The introduction suggests reading these after you have read the actual stories. I read the page for Ch 1โ€™s sweet and would agree as it is a mini summary of the characterโ€™s problem, the sweet, and a bit about what can go wrong with that sweet. Iโ€™ll be reading these after every couple of chapters. But this section might be helpful, for example, if I decide to listen to an audio book of a future book in the series, and not buy the book, this could help me with key vocab and not getting totally lost. That is roughly the first half of the book.
  • After that in the second half there are a few more stories (so getting this book is like buying half of a sequel with 3 instead of 6 stories), a couple of manga (additional stories?), some diary entries from the shop ownerโ€™s cat :heart_eyes_cat: scattered throughout, and a couple of other chapterโ€™s Iโ€™m not entirely sure what they are until I read them.

Iโ€™m really happy to have it!

9 Likes

If you donโ€™t mind potential spoilers, thereโ€™s a 31-page preview of the guidebook on Bookwalker.

4 Likes

I just found the Korean version!

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Iโ€™m just now realizing that I didnโ€™t finish last weekโ€™s reading. Hereโ€™s to reading both that and this weekโ€™s in time!

5 Likes

I didnโ€™t manage to do last weeks reading and this weeks isnโ€™t looking great either :sweat_smile:

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes