How to Find the Bunko Edition Release Date?

I searched this in English and Japanese with no luck so far. I have a hardcover edition of 推し、燃ゆ that I bought last year, but found it too difficult at the time. I want to try again, but now that I live in Japan, I prefer to carry around the bunko size everywhere. Does anyone know how to find out how far off the release date is?

1 Like

I can’t find anything either, it seems like the bunko version hasn’t been announced yet. I think the typical wait time is 2-3 years so it might be coming soon, but probably not in the next month or two since there’s no info online yet.

1 Like

Yeah, I figured the lack of information meant it was too early. Oh well.

You might be lucky and it gets a summer bunko fair release. :thinking:

1 Like

I’m so impatient, but しょうがない。:slight_smile:

1 Like

So, I figured out today that if you search for something like 文庫新刊カレンダー, you at least can get the 文庫本 set to be published this or next month.
Might be helpful :hugs:

4 Likes

That makes a lot more sense. I was searching for the specific book, which is why nothing came up.

In the meantime, I’ve started reading the book again using he excellent Immersion Reader aop. That and an excellent kanji writing deck helped me break my indecision over buying a ridiculously giant iPhone.

2 Likes

Just in case, you are not aware yet, It’s getting released at the end of July. :smiling_face:

Seems my prediction with the summer release was spot on. :rofl:

3 Likes