ばらかもん1 - incorrect number of pages

Should be about 206 (depending of which one is page 1), instead of 168.

You can set the pages for yourself when updating.
Pencil next to the page count. Different versions (paperback, harcocver, ebook device size, etc) have different page counts so the one shown on Natively is just a guide really. It’s taken from whatever Amazon displays for that book.

1 Like

If you open the manga in Amazon Japan, the table of contents shows that the last chapter starts at page 203. That should be proof enough that Amazon just made an error.

The automatic process is not perfect and relies on what Amazon tells learnnatively.

Is not doable to open each book to double check Amazon hasn’t messed up, and that’s why there’s the ability to update it.

1 Like

Nobody says you should look up every book, but if there is evidence you could just correct that one book, couldn’t you. I do not understand what’s the problem and reluctance with that. I would have expected you would be happy to get things right.

It’s faster to do it yourself than get the admin and sole runner of the website to modify the data.

If I want to do it myself, I have to add the book to my library.
So only people whose book are on their library or the admin can update it.

Edit: I submitted a report about it, I guess it will take a while.

Amazon does say its 168 but you are right that their preview shows the last chapter starts at 203, odd!

Yes, i’m fine with updating the book pg count manually if it looks like Amazon did something wrong! Thanks for the note @mic and the report @Megumin. It now shows 206.

1 Like