ハンチバック Informal Reading Club

The ratings on this are all over the place. Easier than L29 but harder than L34. :rofl:

Overall, interesting novella and surprisingly easy on a surface-level. The difficulty comes from the details.

2 Likes

I firmly believe it’s harder than L34. I guess it’s my fault that the gradings are all over the place. Either difficulty is subjective or I was focusing on the details too much. Or both, more likely.

1 Like

I’d give it a L34, but apparently ハサミ男 is L34 and I consider that easier. but it’s definitely not below 32. :melting_face:

1 Like

Are you saying that ハサミ男 is easier? If so, I agree. But I think 34 is about right for ハサミ男. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

yeah, easier… but I’d given scissor man around L32. :see_no_evil: so like… switch scissors with hunchback and I am good. :melting_face:

1 Like

I’d accept that :joy:
But if it were up to me I’d probably leave ハサミ男 where it is and take ハンチバック to 36 or so.

Looking at my stats, I read about 57 pages per day of ハサミ男 on average, and only 24 of ハンチバック. I don’t keep track of time, and it may vary from day to day, but it still shows reading stamina per book. 砂の女 for example was 19 pages per day.

3 Likes