👷 🚧 Infrastructure Overhaul! Report newly broken functionality here! 🔥 🚒

Search results as you type is broken now. On mobile when I type into the search box, it shows the Searching… text, but no results are displayed until I press enter or tap the magnifying glass icon.

Happens on Android Chrome& Firefox

3 Likes

You put ?? here so I’m not sure if that meant you want confirmation, but I can see the button again! :tada:

3 Likes

I can see the grade extra button again as well. However, I still can’t grade extra. When I click through it says that I don’t have any more gradings.

4 Likes

I didn’t report the grade extra button, just the button to grade at all :sweat_smile: and I was able to confirm it was working for me, so I think if grade extra isn’t working the source of that issue is different

2 Likes

I’m also on Firefox. I don’t see the same issue in Chromium-based Kiwi browser.

1 Like

Extra grading stopped working well before the overhaul, so the cause is indeed different

Update: its thread is here

5 Likes

Yes, it was a separate issue from before. I only brought it up because I misunderstood which button they were referring to and thought it was connected. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
  1. Book and video search does not return results. It just hangs in some loop.

2. When I open this new info pop-up in the all person’s activity list on my dashboard, I can’t close it again, neither by clicking beside it, nor by clicking on it. With time there open up more and more of these windows, some even showing on top of each other. To finally get rid of them I have to reload my dashboard (Safari on iPad).

1 Like

Whoops! Should be fixed now, nice catch. That was a mobile only bug, missed it.

I tried something, but I’m not sure it will work. Let me know if it did (I can’t reproduce).

3 Likes

Search works again. Thanks

The second got worse :wink: Now if I click inside or outside?? the infobox the book/video site opens.

When I click on a person’s not-on-Natively language on their profile, the little pop-up shows twice. Chrome on Android.

4 Likes

Not sure if this has to do with the new infrastructure, probably not.

Sync is failing

2 Likes

So I got an email that was fixed and went to sync it, and then it crashed the app (Firefox)

2 Likes

I can’t update this series from the front page dashboard. When I go over the mouse I get the :no_entry_sign:

Sorry for the photo of the screen, otherwise I can’t show you the mouse not allowing me to update.

4 Likes

Yeesh!

You can go to the page now though? Do you have the link from the email perhaps?

I will try to fix the sync error soon, although I’m behind on my daily work… just grinding through infrastructure right now ! :sweat_smile:

Can I get a link to that tv series? I’m bad at typing Japanese heh

2 Likes

I managed to update it by going to the series page and selecting the episode there manually. So it’s a bit weird.

Yes. The link of the email was 異世界のんびり農家 | L20 . I didn’t crash initially, but when I queued the sync and reloaded is when it crashed after a brief “Loading Natively” screen.

1 Like

Alrighty - I’ll add it to the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it helps pin-pointing the moment it crashed, the Vol. 12 which I requested wasn’t up yet.
So maybe it was weirdness of data being added and me loading in the same exact moment :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yikes :skull:

Ok, I tweaked it again… any better? This is what I get for not updating that hover software for a few year…

Heh. Well i’m sure the error is in my logs somewhere if I want to find it, especially since i have the url. Now do I want to look is the question haha

1 Like

alice-rabbithole

2 Likes