Nature
News
Vlogs
Web Shows

Arts & Crafts

Beauty

Books

Childrenโ€™s

Many childrenโ€™s shows have full episodes uploaded, and whole season playlists available to watch for free.

Drama, TV & Film

Fairy & Folk Tales

Food

Language

Manhwa & Webtoons

Miscellaneous

Music

Nature

News

Vlogs

Web Shows

If you have any recommendations, feel free to share !

Notes

• Videos should include spoken Korean and/or Korean subtitles
  • The :abc: icon is only for real subs, it doesnโ€™t include auto-generated subtitles
  • Availability may vary by region. For example, KBS World TV uploads full drama episodes to their channel, but they canโ€™t be viewed in Korean or the US
  • Iโ€™ve tried to keep channel titles in alphabetical order, with the exception of ํ•œ๊ธ€ titles 'cause I donโ€™t know my ๊ฐ€๋‚˜๋‹คโ€™s :woman_shrugging:
  • General Kpop channels are okay, but channels for specific groups are only really of interest to fans and are easy to find

This is now a wiki, feel free to add your recommendations directly to the list above.

2 Likes

Donโ€™t ask me why (I donโ€™t know) but for awhile I was watching Korean hair stylist videos with Japanese subtitles. They also have Korean hard subs, but since I canโ€™t read Korean, I can ignore them :sweat_smile:

:abc: https://www.youtube.com/@kiudesign
Example vid:

There were a handful of channels like this but Iโ€™m having trouble surfacing them in my watched history :frowning:

3 Likes

I just watched a few videos, theyโ€™re really interesting. Thanks for the recommendation, Iโ€™ll add it to the list! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just discovered a Korean booktuber whoโ€™s vids look really good, and most of the recent ones include Korean subtitles! :heart_eyes:

I like her fashion sense, too. :smile:

3 Likes

Youtube is sharing Korean videos (subbed in Japanese :joy:) to me again, so I will share the bounty:

A (very handsome) trans guy talking about his top surgery experience. Channel seems to have a lot of vlogs and such.

2 Likes

I really like ๊ทœ์ง„ for her travel vlogs. The subtitles are mostly there, the only con being that theyโ€™re in the video so you canโ€™t import them to read them later.

Hereโ€™s the link to the first vlog of a series of her vlogs from this summer, ๊ทœ์ง„ in Paris!

5 Likes

Lately Iโ€™ve been enjoying ์˜๋ฒ ๋ฆฌ. She does camping videos with built in Korean subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/@ssoberrycamping

example:

5 Likes