ライトノベル読書会 📚 Light Novel Book Club | Next Book Apr 1

Seems like it will end up on one of those 4 titles, unless a title does a comeback like Summer Wars, which was way down at the beginning.

Is this a poll, or just fantasy?

6 Likes

I’m rooting for it to end in another 3/4-way tie so that we can have a heated 2nd battle. At this point there’s no way there isn’t going to be a 2nd round though as the poll can’t go more than a couple hours without having a bunch of ties. At any rate this is the most dramatic poll I’ve seen on this site so far. :laughing:

obligatory poll link

6 Likes

It might also be the most popular poll so far with 23 votes already. (ㆁωㆁ*)わくわく

Hello poll, my old friend… I’ve come to vote in you again

9 Likes

that will end up in another tie :eyes:

each night when the day is through, I don’t ask much, I just want poll

10 Likes

Seems like there’s a winning title so far for the last few days, but only by a vote, followed by 3 other options…

It looks like it’s going to be tight.

Link to poll battle

6 Likes

Fun fact, it wasn’t winning 12h ago :sweat_smile: There was a moment when the 美少年 book made it to the top.
(I mean, it was a tie, but still)

Take me down to the poll city where the grass is green and the votes are pretty

6 Likes

All these votes, and SOA still hasn’t managed to get a single one. :stuck_out_tongue: That is incredibly impressive.

What votes? Where? SOA’s an option?!

6 Likes

Good effort on advertising on the WK forum!

7 Likes

I had a spare vote so gave it one :grin:(actually still one unused vote left).

3 Likes

Poor thing is getting pity votes now?

6 Likes

I’d assumed people would vote for their own nominations, so I was surprised when it never got any. But also, at the same time…

3 Likes

I have been eyeing rearranging my votes just to force the 4-way tie. :rofl:

Forum links, take me home, to the poll, where votes belong.

12 Likes

This is the kind of evil I can get behind, haha. I’m glad to see a fellow agent of chaos.

11 Likes

It was a first round nomination, so not getting support by the nominating user is something that happens.

For example I didn’t vote for 異世界のんびり農家 this round, I just finished reading that volume and I’m not really in the mood to jump for a re-read so soon

@eefara forgot to put a link to the poll so here are two of them to compensate.

@eefara forgot to put a link to the poll so here are two of them to compensate.

8 Likes

4 more days and Summer Wars is now in the lead with 2 votes. I am kinda surprised. I did not think this would THIS popular. :eyes: Not that I mind. I have the furigana version, so it’s gonna be an easy read. :smiling_face:

Well, of all links, can it be really? Yes, no, oh, hi, oh my eye… The thread may be wandering, but I confess, I believe here’s a link to the poll.

4 Likes

I have the furigana version as well but I’m tempted to pick up the normal kindle version for a bigger challenge. We will see… I’ll have some time to decide after the poll closes.

Also I didn’t think when nominating it would be this popular either :sweat_smile:

Hi Poll!
Oh, Hi Mark

4 Likes

How could I have forgotten? :scream: I have failed.
(Also, that didn’t actually tag me as far as I can tell. :thinking:)

Interesting to see SOA back in last place, even with its pity votes, lol.

4 Likes

Came across this video about the definition of light novels. Remembered we had some discussion about it here so thought people might find it interesting.

8 Likes

Wow, that was… inconclusive. But I guess light novel is just the most useless category for books in existence, so it makes sense.

Unrelated, but 86 has been making a bit of a comeback here. Even though it’s still pretty low in the list it’s above NHK now. I’m surprised it wasn’t closer to the top the whole time really. But it seems pretty clear Summer Wars is the winner now.

when I came to poll-land, I saw my car was stolen

8 Likes

Not a bad listening-skills workout, though :slight_smile:

6 Likes