冒険のはじまりしとき―女騎士・アランナ (N4+ Reading Discussion Club) [Starts April 28th]

Hello! It has been decided that I will be running a discussion club for the Jpaanese version of Middle Grade Fantasy Book, Alanna of Trebond!

This novel is out of print! so I will be scanning it and sharing my screen during discussions.

This Club will be run the same as Percy Jackson Club, which is on hiatus due to some complications with one of the members. Click the link above if your curious how I run clubs, as It’s very different than how other clubs read books. We actually read together on Discord or Zoom and translate/discuss right on the spot. Rather then everyone reading on their own. This club will be on Zoom

This club is at 1 PM on Sundays PST/PDT time (which is the same time as Seattle Of Washington Of The USA) . The timezone converter for discord is <t:1714334400:f> .

Discussions are recorded and posted to Youtube for reference

1 Like

Are these all recorded and put up on YouTube, like the one you linked?

1 Like

I shouldn’t be surprised at this point, but I always am whenever I see a childhood author has Japanese versions.

2 Likes

I always try to collect them when I find them!!

2 Likes

Yes, though sometimes I forget
I find this works better so that if someone misses a day they could rewatch the video, etc

1 Like

Cool. You should probly put that in the OP though, because not everyone (self-included) will be comfortable with that. (Definitely see the appeal, just not for me).

2 Likes

Here will be our playlist for this club

1 Like