Sale and Promotion hunting

These look like they’re free to read in-browser, not to purchase permanently.

1 Like

Yes. But free is free? :thinking:

1 Like

Very true! Just wanted to clarify for anyone passing by.

1 Like

I do wish Amazon would go back to free downloads since reading in the browser isn’t as nice of an experience. :cry:

1 Like

can’t you open it on your phone and tablet as well? :thinking:

Yeah but the page turning works completely differently from the app.

1 Like

First book 99 yen

Natively link requested

First book 100 yen

First book 65 yen

First book 63 yen

Natively link requested

First book 61 yen

Natively link requested

4 Likes

Rec from here:

on bookwalker as well:

5 Likes

First volume of this series is currently free with discounts on the later volumes
わが家は幽世の貸本屋さん―あやかしの娘と祓い屋の少年―

7 Likes

First volume is 218 Yen

3 Likes

the first volume of ババンババンバンバンパイア is on sale (50% off), I honestly really like this manga so I recommend if you feel like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hah; this looks really cute! Definitely going to check it out!

1 Like

This month’s manga sale pickups (I generally get a slew of cheap books on the first of a month for various dumb reasons):

Isekai Izakaya, for about $1 - manga about a restaurant that travels between worlds

Isekai Shokudo, also for about $1 - manga about a different restaurant that travels between worlds

And Futari Heya, some kind of yuri manga I don’t really know much about yet, but hey, it’s $1.50.

I also picked up this older manga called Pastel, no idea if it’s any good or not, but it was 30 cents!

4 Likes

64c763a97237c4.62467642

2 Likes

The two Isekai ones are coming out closer to $4 USD rn. Maybe it changed in the last few days?

The Futari Heya first two vols are cheap. That looks super cute :slight_smile:

Yeah those kind of promotions come and go from one day to another without any sort of countdown to expiry.

3 Likes

yeah, i’ll just call them out when i see them but they probably won’t last too long. Here’s some other current 99y specials:

BL Metamorphisis (old lady and high school girl bond over BL books)

Today’s Menu in the Emiya Household (Fate/stay night but food)

Dungeon Meshi (dungeoneering but food)

From Me To You/Kimi ni Todoke (Classic shoujo)

Hinamatsuri (Yakuza is forced to adopt a weirdo kid who is psychic)

200y tier - Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear (decently popular on natively as beginner-level manga/LN I think)

A browser extension that could read amazon and overlay the current natively level onto a page as I browse would be amazing

6 Likes

That’s so funny, I just mentioned the Emiya cooking series to someone the other day, after hearing about the new SAO alternative cooking series: Reddit - Dive into anything

I’ve never read the manga, but the anime is super wholesome

2 Likes

Another big sitewide Bookwalker sale starting tomorrow! I thought I stocked myself up pretty well last time, but the rest of the volumes of SPYxFAMILY are calling me…

5 Likes

currently on sale for 90 yen! I honestly recommend this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

going through the sales, here are some cute manga I really want to read/partially read and recommend:

there’s also a bunch of books about history and legendary creatures, weird animals etc if you look at the last page of the sale on bookwalker
if anyone wants something of the sort have at it :muscle:
(things like 知っておきたい)

2 Likes