Week 11 ๐Ÿฐ ไปŠๆ—ฅใ‹ใ‚‰ใƒž็Ž‹! ๐Ÿ‘‘ | BL Book Club ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

1018b023-97c9-4269-b98e-8624e88e4212 e7bd7e83-a65d-446c-b5db-65b40591f93b

Book Club Links

Reading Schedule

Week Start Date Chapter End page (original) End page (combined- digital) No. of pages End page (combined - physical) No. of pages Notes
Week 11 Feb 19 9 179 172 14 182 14 line ending: โ€ฆ่–„่Œถใฎ็ฟผใฏ็—™ๆ”ฃใ—ใฆใ„ใŸใ€‚

Discussion Guidelines

• Spoilers for the current week should always be hidden using spoiler blur.
  • Please mention where you are in the book, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if itโ€™s exciting, but please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week.
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! Thatโ€™s a welcome part of the discussion, and other readers will be happy to help.
  • Even if you donโ€™t read the chapter(s) in time, you are still encouraged to post your thoughts.

Poll

Are you reading along with us?
  • Yes! :smile:
  • Iโ€™m reading at my own pace :smiling_face:
  • Iโ€™m just here for the discussion :popcorn:
0 voters

Iโ€™m still (somehow) not behind; couldโ€™ve sworn I was a week off. Anyway, pretty good reading this week; the encounter with Ardbert (?) has been pretty intense, I must say; I wonder if heโ€™s destined to be a bad guy in the end? And this was a great choice of stopping point for the week: the flying skeleton taking the hit for ใƒฆใƒผใƒช was unexpectedly :cry:.

Iโ€™m going to continue reading on, see if I can finish the book this weekend. o7

3 Likes

Thanks! At least, I feel I contributed somewhat to the club. That makes me feel better that I read ahead.

1 Like