🇰🇷 🇯🇵 Week 2 of 後宮の烏 / 후궁의 까마귀 🪶 👩

Topic? what topic?

Ah, I see then! Also, wow, that’s a lot!
I only have 9 lines per screen on my phone (and they are shorter than on a regular book because my phone is tiny)

Sadly my app (the booklive one) doesn’t show page numbers. I counted 95 pages… which tells me nothing since I’m not counting all the way to the end.
I’ll check the desktop version. It may have more info/options.

Sorry to keep going with this topic. My ADHD just doesn’t want to let go. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
lines

Yeah my phone’s kinda big, but it’s a bit cramped still… I think I was trying to match physical pages for something a while back. Now that I have a tablet, I use that instead. Here’s what it looks like on my phone (blurred bc it’s p43):

2 Likes

Wait, didn’t you say that 43 is the end of this week section for you? Because that’s not the end :sweat_smile:

Ahhh crap, I read ahead and don’t have the marker anymore… So looks like I got the wrong 丸々 line earlier.

I give up lol

This week’s end is followed by a * mark!

2 Likes

This book is a slightly funny reading experience - the grammar and writing style is nice and clear but the funky kanji names and rare vocab mean I’m noting things down and looking words up a lot more than I usually do! Anyway the story is fun so far, it feels worth the effort :grin:

7 Likes