Week 5 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club

To be fair, I also don’t like prereading either (although summaries aren’t bad sometimes).

There’s also nothing wrong with putting the book down for a while and coming back later. Whenever I finally finish a book I’ve started multiple times I feel like I’ve conquered the world :joy:

4 Likes

This is the best feeling ever for me. I also like seeing how much more I can figure out when reading the second or third time around and seeing the improvements I’ve made :blush:

5 Likes

Minami talking about the weather made heady hurty :face_with_spiral_eyes: I had to plug it into google translate because for the first time in this book I had absolutely no clue what was being said… But that’s actually impressive that I made it ~80 pages before getting stumped.

3 Likes

Finally finished week 5 and we’re already more than halfway through week 6, oh boy :dizzy_face: I have some catching up to do!

To be honest, I was losing interest a bit, but I really liked this week. I hope I can keep up.

4 Likes

I’m listening at 100% while reading, but I very often pause to look up words and repeat parts. It’s a supplement to my reading for me here, not my primary source of understanding.

3 Likes

Damn I would be finished the book by now if I do that!
At my reading speed, I’m around 35% through and it says 13-14 hours remaining…

2 Likes

:jp: Page 77: At first I was a bit confused who the guy was at the end since it’s been a few weeks since I last read this book, but I vaguely remember there being a guy she couldn’t approach (to help?) because she was late or something… Wonder if he becomes another one of Nanako’s friends.

3 Likes

page 68: I can feel her, am still standing before that same dragon/slope :sweat_smile:

How about adding an audiobook tag on LN, so with time people can search for these books.

1 Like

You can already search via audiobook providers. It’s not perfect, as some audiobooks (like those from audiobook.jp) have to be added manually by users or they won’t show in the search, but it’s there.

3 Likes