シャドウ Week 6 🍉

Welcome the sixth week of シャドウ !

Home thread for announcements, wiki, etc

We are following the below schedule (page counts may vary based on your medium):

Week Up to Approximate Pages Approx. Percent Paperback page
Week 6 - July 15 Read up to 終章(四) 44 81% 276 (文庫本)

I will generally copy this information over thread to thread each week for ease of finding - you can always expect the schedule at the top of any weekly thread :slight_smile:

:policeman: Law and Order :policewoman:

• Any reveals, for the current chapters must be behind spoilers or detail curtains. When we get further in you don’t need to hide details that were revealed in previous chapters.
  • Questions on vocab, grammar, nuance, and the like are both welcome and encouraged. If you’re not sure if it’s a spoiler, assume it is and use one of the above options to hide the text.
  • You are encouraged to speculate and guess wildly
  • Be kind about other peoples’ wild guesses :sparkling_heart:
  • Even if you don’t read the chapter(s) in time, you are still encouraged to post in the thread for that reading once you have finished it. I advise not reading ahead in the threads as you may see spoilers.

To gauge participation - a poll!

Are you reading week 6 of シャドウ ?

• Yes, I’m planning to read along/am reading along this week
  • I’m reading, but not at the same pace as the club
  • I’m just following the discussion :popcorn:
0 voters

Happy sleuthing! :male_detective:

WHAT

Ok so I was actually kind of bored for a chunk of this chapter because the book suddenly went from vague posting to over explaining (I did not need all that logic laid out for me, thanks) and also @Bad_Player was spot on with Ousuke being an idiot who doesn’t recognize when he’s looking at himself in a mirror :rofl: But I literally just finished the section and that cliff hanger :skull: I’m going to chew on it a bit and see if I can figure out how Aki is responsible for her mom’s death, but since next week is the final week I suspect I’ll read on before the end of the week :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

By children who are suddenly geniuses, no less :rofl: but I also got whiplash going from the confusion to facts and logic and didn’t enjoy the explainy part as much as the rest of the book.

4 Likes

We were all kinda right with the unreliable narrator.

4 Likes