パパと親父のウチご飯 Informal Reading Club 🍳

パパと親父のウチご飯 is a 13-volume cooking/child-raising manga by 豊田とよたゆう which also has a 3-volume spin-off focusing more on the fathers, パパと親父のウチ呑み. Though the mangaka has also drawn BL, and though this does sort of have those vibes, it’s not technically a BL.

Anyone may join at any time, with any part of the series. General spoiler courtesy applies.

3 Likes

Sengoku and Harumi are comparing themselves to a married couple now, this series totally ain’t gay

Ooogh that cliffhanger at the end of ch 20

So Harumi’s ex-wife does actually want Seiichirou, she just doesn’t wanna raise him alone, so she dumps him on her ex until she finds a suitable husband and then expects Harumi to just hand him back? Wow. I mean, I know Seiichirou’s staying since he’s on the rest of the covers, so I’m not worried, but just. Wow.

It’s been too long since I read the beginning of this series, so I don’t remember why Sengoku and his ex-girlfriend broke up, if it was just because of her traveling/job or what, but he definitely still seems to be in love with her, so I think I wouldn’t mind if they got back together (though there hasn’t been any actual indication that they might so far). Well, what I really want is a background slow burn between Sengoku and Harumi, but I know that ain’t happening; what I don’t know is if one or both of them are getting a romance or if it’s just gonna stay the little happy family of four: two single fathers and their kids. With the premise, it might be difficult, but not impossible, so it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibility, so I may have to be prepared for that… (As long as Akane’s crush stays just a one-sided crush, I might be fine. Possibly.)

2 Likes