👨‍❤️‍👨 BL Book Club 🎓 BL University 📚

Voting is almost over! Let the final chaos ensue! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Then it is time to nominate 穏やか貴族の休暇のすすめ。 | L32 !
They’re just really close friends you know.

Ha! I tracked back my comments in the what are you reading thread:

3 Likes

Ooo, there’s an audiobook available! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes! I listened to it too and I really liked the voice of the narrator!

3 Likes

Not sure if this has been discussed, but what will happen if the vote ends in a tie?

2 Likes

A runoff vote. Although I think the mystery book club read one book after another when they had a tie for first place. :thinking: This calls for a poll! :rofl:

In the event there is more than one book tied for first place when the poll closes, what should happen?
  • A runoff vote should be held to decide the winner
  • They should be read one after the other
0 voters
3 Likes

We had a runoff vote first to decide which would be read immediately and then 2nd place in the run off was read after the first book’s club wrapped.

4 Likes

That poll closes in 14 days, but you may need to make a decision in 24h :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Whatever leads the poll tomorrow will apply. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So I’m nearly done with the live action adaptation of ノッキンオン・ロックドドア | L32 which I believe @eefara nominated to the Mystery Club? I’m curious if it’s because of the whiffs of BL I’m getting from this show :joy: Like it’s more awkward than anything (the two have zero chemistry) but there’s scenes that make me think the director is trying to lead on fans a bit, so I wonder if the book went a bit harder in that direction

3 Likes

And now you made me watch this… I just started the first episode, but it’s so obvious… or I am meant to find it obvious… if it turns out it was the son, it’s so obvious… if not, I followed a red herring. :sweat_smile: are all episodes like this? :thinking:

VOTE NOW!

1 Like

Considering the poll currently says we read all the things, it would be hilarious if someone dropped a vote on 女装 and turned the top into a three way tie :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

guess what :upside_down_face:

I live for the drama

4 Likes

Embrace chaos.

2 Likes

I’ll make it my middle name

2 Likes

The first was actually the worst episode, imo. It does get better, though I am not completely convinced by the acting…

Vote now or forever hold your peace! :eye: :eye:

3 Likes

Oh, nice. No, I wasn’t aware of any (pseudo?) BL before nominating, I just liked the two detective setup.

You are our lord and savior. :pray: (I totally was gonna shift votes around if needed.)

The BL Book Club: We read 3 books at once, because it’s never enough.™

Also, this is a really interesting selection of three books: time travel, modern day, and isekai. :thinking:

(What if two people voted for 美しい彼 and キス? We wouldn’t vote on another book until this time next year…)

6 Likes

but polls are fun. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

We could have @bibliothecary keep coming up with random polls about our favorite parings, the best banner image for the top post, and what not.

4 Likes

don’t we need a poll to decide the reading order each time :smirk:

3 Likes