Book/Media Swap (North America版)

A few people mentioned interest in having a place we could re-gift or sell books/media we don’t want anymore. The thread is open to people outside of North America too, but I’m not sure how many people will want to ship internationally.

No strict template for now… just include stuff like title(s), condition, price/free, where you’ll ship, if you want ppl to pay shipping, or w/e else you might think is relevant.

If there’s anything I missed, feel free to mention, and I’ll update this thread.

12 Likes

Everything’s free and in very good condition. The NHK obi has a slight wrinkle, you can see at the bottom. The promotional inserts for また、同じ夢を見ていた are slightly worn, since I’ve used them as bookmarks (they’re in the pic)

Shipping: free to US… willing to ship international (but it would be my first time)

5 Likes

If you haven’t already shipped out that 赤髪 volume, I’d be interested in taking 本好き 1 as well.

I need to go through my own books and see what I’ve got for donation…

4 Likes

It looks like I’m finally getting to the post office today, so I’ll add it in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

If there are no また夢 takers and you just want to get rid of it, I’ll take it. Considering I’m finishing it in the next few weeks and can’t imagine rereading it soon it’ll be kinda silly to take it, but if it continues to take up space on your shelf for a while I’ll give it a home.

1 Like

I appreciate the offer, and I’ll send if you want, but I have ample space, so it’s not really a big deal either way. If you do want me to send it at any point, just send a PM w/ your address

I’ll give it a few days and PM you if you don’t get any other takers.

1 Like

Ooh, can I have また同じ夢? I haven’t read it yet, and only didn’t buy it when I was in Japan last year because I figured I should restrict myself to things I could read right away.

1 Like

Sure - just pm me with your address

1 Like