🌿 Chapter 3 | 薬屋のひとりごと 2 ⚕

Welcome to the reading club for 薬屋のひとりごと 2!

Home Thread | chapter 2 | chapter 4

Reading Schedule

Chapter Starts on Page# # of pages
3 47 11

JPDB Deck: Kusuriya no Hitorigoto – Prebuilt decks – jpdb (This is the page for the whole series)

Discussion Guidelines

• Spoilers should always be hidden using spoiler blur.
  • When discussing a specific section, please mention where you are in the book, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting, but please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week.
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That’s a welcome part of the discussion too, and other readers will be happy to help.
Are you reading along with us?
  • Yes! :smile:
  • I’m reading at my own pace :smiling_face:
  • I’m just here for the discussion :popcorn:
0 voters
2 Likes

I finally finished 赤髪の白雪姫… So working on getting caught up. If I make it to week 4, that will be a first for me!!

4 Likes

Relatively short chapter this week. Some highlights for me were 猫猫 trying to sneakily add to the amount of the bill and 壬氏 pressing his ear against the door to try and hear the lesson :rofl:

2 Likes

Oooh, our shortest one yet; I didn’t realize. :eyes: And of course next week is the longest to make up for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Finished just in time~ Nice little chapter; I had fun imagining what 猫猫 could’ve been teaching them, haha.

4 Likes