🇯🇵 Index List of Book Clubs

Added! I think it blends in a little too well looking at it, though. :thinking: :yellow_circle: instead? :red_circle: ?

Edit: Oh, I like :pause_button: @Legato!

3 Likes

I don’t know how close the red and green ones are to each other for a colorblind person, so the pause symbol’s probably best

3 Likes

There we go; looking very nice everyone. :clap:

3 Likes

I just noticed you used a blank Aozora cover for the Aozora Advent Club! The attention to detail :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thankfully it’s small enough you can’t see the terrible editing job I did in paint, haha. If you’d like a particular cover @enbyboiwonder, let me know! (Or you can add it yourself, of course.)

2 Likes

I mocked up one of those dark blue temp covers for it lol

3 Likes

@bibliothecary added the BL Origins informal club to the table. I don’t have a good representative image for it atm, so feel free to add something if you think it fits. If there ends up being a bunch of BLU clubs we can definitely spin them off into their own category, but I figured for now we’d just leave it under Informal.

2 Likes

Thank you! Just added the image from the first item on the list. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You work fast @eefara :rofl:

I came here to update, to find it already done.

1 Like

Can’t wait to hit that 100-edit milestone on that post, haha.

5 Likes

I changed the cover of the Higurashi VN to not break the table with the weird cover aspect ratio. Now it matches.

I was going to put a rating based on the light novel, as it would be probably a decent comparison, but I see right now is just sitting at a temporary 30??.

Not sure if add it or just ignore it.

2 Likes

I’ll leave it up to you. I didn’t put one for Chrismas Tina, and the only reason the first VN in that table has one is because the thread owner guesstimated one, iirc; I’m not bothered by not having one. Whenever we do get VN support on Natively we could add them then.

2 Likes

I split the Informal Club listing into two; there are 10 in the first one, and when we reach 10 in the second I’ll add another.

3 Likes

I tried using the new fancy table editor to edit the Visual Novel table, but it corrupted it and had to go back to fix it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@eefara if you put a green dot over there you can take the 100th edit :melting_face:

2 Likes

It is done. Thank you for letting me have this honor. :pray:

I tried the new editor as well at some point (maybe in the LN club?). Same results. :smiling_face_with_tear: We’re too much for discourse, maybe.

2 Likes

It worked for this table, so I think it should be fine for new tables, but probably has something it doesn’t like as an old table done in text directly.

1 Like

JP book clubs should (hopefully) be fully updated. I added a :seedling: icon for the 今日からマ王 offshoot club; post if you think it should be split off into it’s own entry!

3 Likes

The :seedling: is very cute! :laughing:

I think it’s fine just having the icon to denote offshoot clubs, although the one you added links to your comment rather than the home post. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Whoops; I’ll fix that. Thanks for checking!

3 Likes