Lists discussion

I’ve only skimmed the thread so apologies if I’m repeating things here… :sweat_smile:

• It seems like the current placement of ‘Forums’ and ‘Lists’ should be switched - obviously it’s good having lists so visible since they’re a new feature, but it seems a bit out of place in the long run.
  • More filters could be useful, such as Book/Video Type (and maybe include something similar to the level tags box in the list editor for types?) - perhaps a ‘mixed media’ option, too.
  • It would be useful if users could sort list items by star rating (average or creator’s), level, popularity, etc. Although the creator/collabs may have items ordered a certain way, it would be nice to be able to sort them in a way the viewer would find most helpful.
  • It might be useful to allow adding new items using the Natively URL - maybe I’m just used to linking on the forums or adding new items, but I did accidentally try to do that a few times… (although maybe it’s not necessary since you can add from the page now)

I am liking lists, though, they’re a fun addition to the site! :grin:

6 Likes