No Subs Option?

[Please: Before posting make sure your request or bug report is not duplicated by searching in the product requests subcategory. Thank you for helping us keep everything organized!]

Description of your request or bug report: Hello again. So this is a decision that was made for consistency that this site is about only reading Japanese. If that’s the case, ignore this request.

However I started watching Anime with no subtitles a few months ago, but there is no option for just “Watching.” I think there should be a distinction, but again if the aim is to only track reading, then ignore this and I will only add series I watched with subs.

Trello link: (leave in blank)

It’s just hidden a bit right now. Maybe Brandon can improve the visibility of this though.

4 Likes

OH ok, thank you. I have only added Spy x Family which I did in fact watch with JP subs, so I will just deal with it as is for now.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you watch mostly with no subs, you should probably change the default and then just make exceptions for the JP sub shows.

2 Likes

I’m going to close this one as it’s been replied with a solution.

The design discussion can go to the general audiovisual thread in case is considered necessary.

2 Likes