Product Updates & Casual Natively Discussion

Dark mode is not kept when I change from LN to the forum on WINDOWS with Firefox. Is there a way to activate it “manually”?

1 Like

There is a setting for it in discourse (the forum software) - wherever the rest of the settings are (idk where that is on desktop, off the top of my head)

2 Likes

How’s it been going lately @brandon? Things been going well? Feels like a while since we’ve last seen you around.

5 Likes

I can’t load Natively on my iPhone. Just shows the background with no content. Anyone else having this problem?

4 Likes

I’m also having this issue, chrome on android. Tagging @brandon since it might be widespread

2 Likes

Yes, I have the same problem, but as it seems, it‘s just the dashboard that does not work. Maybe it‘s some “bad entry“ in the activity list again.

2 Likes

Android Chrome. Not having the issue. Nothing in the global activity feed is behaving weirdly for me either, fwiw

2 Likes

I had to press “reload“ to make the error appear, though.

2 Likes

Don’t know how to get an inspector open on my phone but this is the entire page for me at the moment

3 Likes

I tried that as well, and was fine luckily. Hope it gets resolved soon!

With your computer (and a lot of complex steps in btwn), counterintuitive as that may sound

3 Likes

Just saw, that the LN profiles do also not work. But e.g. with this book page 怪獣くん | L20 I have no problem.

2 Likes

I can load that page but not the dashboard or my book page.

3 Likes

I am unable to load the dashboard, book page, or video page, or stat page using Firefox on Ubuntu. I am able to load everything perfectly fine using Brave on Ubuntu.

Comparing the console output of both, I am seeing a lot of “Uncaught TypeError” errors in Firefox that i am not seeing in Brave.

Edit:

I am also not able to load the pages using Firefox on non-standard Android.
I also tried incognito mode on both desktop browsers. Brave worked just fine, but Firefox wouldn’t even let me sign in.

5 Likes

I’m now on my home computer, on Firefox, and these are also the errors I’m seeing. Cannot load the site at all.

I tried logging in to check on Arc/Mac but I’m not able to login :sweat: It’s possible the password in my password manager is wrong, but I’m not going to poke at it until Brandon gets a chance to look at the site.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m super sorry to hear all this, of course this all happened when I was sleeping :cry:

I can’t seem to reproduce right now, is it still happening for everyone? Will continue to investigate regardless…

tagging @cat but a response to everyone

Edit: I was able to reproduce the issue if I declined cookies on the cookie consent? :thinking: … removing that popup for now.

5 Likes

Yep, still actively happening on Firefox. Let me know what info is helpful, but it looks like NewRelic and Sentry are both having issues (Sentry is CORS, New Relic failed to import the session manager), so you might not even be getting alerting on these?

2 Likes

Oh I was getting that pop up pretty regularly and just hitting a random button to make it go away :joy: So I may have declined, yes.

Just tried again in an incognito browser. No cookie prompt and I was able to login and load the page. Think you’re onto something :cookie:

4 Likes

Great :sweat_smile:! But your non incognito session is still messed up then, eh?

2 Likes

No it’s loading again! Just refreshed and we’re back. Interestingly a lot of the errors in the console are the same (and so red herrings).

Sentry still blocked on CORS, lots of TypeError: undefined has no properties, ChunkLoadError, etc. Hopefully it won’t be hard to track down what was causing it :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve known about the sentry error… which strangely still reports to sentry, but the

TypeError: undefined has no properties

shouldn’t be happening hmm… and I don’t seem to see it either :thinking:

2 Likes