Schedule & Links

Week 8 Aug 25 2024
Chapter 8
Pages 47-80
Previous Week week 7
Next week week 9
Home Thread thread

Discussion ground rules

• Any spoilers, for the current chapters must be behind spoilers or detail curtains. When we get further in you don’t need to hide details that were revealed in previous chapters.
  • Always mention where you are in the book when discussing, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting! But please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week :slight_smile:
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That can be part of the discussion too and I’m sure some folks would be happy to help.
  • Even if you don’t read the chapter(s) in time, you are still encouraged to post in the thread for that reading once you have finished it. I advise not reading ahead in the threads as you may see spoilers.
Are you joining us for Week 8?
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m reading along, but at my own pace
  • I’m just following the discussion
0 voters
2 Likes
第8話の感想

(Apologies in advance for the 下手な日本語)

第1~7話よりも凄く面白いと思う。終わりはちょっと驚いた、いい展開。健康な関係、そしてもっとコミュ力を強くになれるのは頑張って〜。

昔の私はプロミュージシャンだった、そして色々辛い事情があった(精神的、家族的)、だから音楽が人を救ったって話、とても好きよ!

Think it’s safe to say that’s the most interesting chapter we’ve had so far. The end was a nice surprise, and I hope they develop healthier communication going forward.

Also as a former professional musician, who also had my share of mental health and family troubles when I was younger, it’s always nice to see stories about music helping/saving someone.

2 Likes