Welcome all to week 8 of our Bookworm bookclub!
|Week||Start Date||Chapter Number||Ch. Name||Ch. Name||Ending% / Page#||Ending Page#||# of Pages||# of Pages|
|8||Oct 23||15||トゥーリの髪飾り||투리의 머리 장식||45%/170||173||13||12|
|16||わたしを森へ連れて行って||숲에 데려가 줘||48%/186||189||16||16|
|Week||Start Date||Chapter Number||Ch. Name||Ending Page#||# of Pages|
|Myne||マイン||마인||Protagonist (Eng. also written “Main”)|
|Tuuli||トゥーリ||투리||Myne’s older sister|
|Lutz||ルッツ||루츠||Friend; same age as Myne|
|Ralph||ラルフ||랄프||Friend; same age as Tuuli|
|Carla||カルラ||칼라||Lutz and Ralph’s mother|
|Fey||フェイ||페이||Friend; same age as Tuuli|
|Otto||オットー||오토||Subordinate to Günter|
Discussion ground rule suggestions
- Any spoilers, for the current chapters must be behind spoilers or detail curtains. When we get further in you don’t need to hide details that were revealed in previous chapters.
- Always mention where you are in the book when discussing, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
- Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting! But please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week
- If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That can be part of the discussion too and I’m sure some folks would be happy to help.
- Even if you don’t read the chapter(s) in time, you are still encouraged to post in the thread for that reading once you have finished it. I advise not reading ahead in the threads as you may see spoilers.
- I’m reading along
- I’m just following the discussion
- I’m reading, but not at the same pace as the club
- I’ve dropped the book