😨 Home Thread for ガンバレ! 中村くん! ! 😃

I finished up a while ago but didn’t yet write down my thoughts, I might be mixing up again the chapters :laughing:

I thought there were some funny and cute moments, but like yeah the kind of pieced together and unfinished nature is a bit difficult to take. I wonder if they will smooth that up in the anime, or if they will stick to that.
It leaves me feeling a bit unsatisfied.

The 広瀬x先生 relationship, I don’t really know what to say about that other than ickyyyy. I mean I get that young people have crushes but like ugh I thought we grew out of this trope, and the teacher seemingly reciprocating is :face_vomiting:

The stalker episode was just weird, the 広瀬 dating a girl episode was at least something I haven’t seen so far.

Anyway, I’d just wish they’d wrap it up properly.

3 Likes

(Assuming you liked the first one) it’s so good! Just as good as the first one, surprisingly!

My understanding is that it’s going to be a continuing series, but I don’t have hard confirmation of that.

3 Likes

Your spoiler’s not formatted properly!

2 Likes

Just for fun I looked up other works from the author, how do you go from BL romcom straight to BL horror :pleading_face:

I tried to fix it but it didnt work :sob:

Edit: it worked lol

4 Likes

:eyes: I might need to check this out for science.

4 Likes

I ask you publish findings in our reputable journal.

5 Likes

I recommend, it’s interesting!

1 Like

Just finished watching the anime, and I really loved how they wrapped it up! In general, I think they really polished and rounded a lot of the things that were kind of rough in the manga. The ending was bitter-sweet, but I guess that’s how first love’s can be …

I also listened to the Youtube Radio AND I CAN’T GET OVER THE FACT HOW CUTE Hirose’s voice actor
榊原さかきはら 優希ゆうき
is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: はにゃぁ

Also a big fan of 小林こばやし千晃ちあき, who I’ve listened to a lot these past weeks.

4 Likes