Home Thread どれが恋かがわからない Unofficial Reading

Hello and welcome all! To the Yuri clubs reading of this manga!
This is now an unofficial reading of the series since we finished club wise :blush: (officially wise we read volume 1 only)

Feel free to put your thoughts and ships through the series here! just make sure to spoiler well :kissing_heart:

Since @暁のルナ is a genius I copied her look from the 雨でも晴れでも thread (it turned into an offshoot so don’t forget to check it out if you didn’t read with everyone :tada::heart::pray::smiling_face: you still have a chance to catch up :wink:)

Volumes Currently in the series:

image image image image

Summary - Japanese

人の数だけスキがある。

主人公・空池メイは高校の卒業式に片想いしていた友人に告白……
しようとするも失敗してしまう。
そのため「大学でぜったい彼女をつくる!」
と意気込んで入学するのだが
なぜか次々とメイのもとに女の子たちがやってきて……!?

Summary - English

With high school graduation approaching, Mei Soraike tries to confess her love to the best friend she has long harbored a secret crush for…only to have her hopes crushed instead. But a little heartbreak is fine—because she’ll absolutely, definitely, without a doubt get a girlfriend in college! Just as Mei sets her resolve, potential prospects start sidling up to her one by one…?!

• No Furigana
Content warnings

None that I’m aware of but-

Thos was too real not to quote lmao

Discussion ground rules

(Again, copied from @暁のルナ the genius)

• Any spoilers, for the current chapters must be behind spoilers or detail curtains. When we get further in you don’t need to hide details that were revealed in previous chapters.
  • Always mention where you are in the book when discussing, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting! But please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week :slight_smile:
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That can be part of the discussion too and I’m sure some folks would be happy to help.
  • Even if you don’t read the chapter(s) in time, you are still encouraged to post in the thread for that reading once you have finished it. I advise not reading ahead in the threads as you may see spoilers.
7 Likes

Me as an American: But July 9th has already passed!

Warning: Copious amount of blushing!

7 Likes

The genius part is pretty questionable :stuck_out_tongue: but glad it could be of some use :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sooo excited!!!

2 Likes

So I’m writing down the page amount (by what’s written in the index itself of the manga) and afterwards the poll for how fast you want to do this;

Chapter 1 number of pages
1 45
2 21
3 19
4 20
5 20
6 14
7 19

As for the pace polls;

• slow - a chapter a week (7 weeks)
  • average - 2 chapters a week except for chapter 1 (4 weeks)
  • fast - a half a week (2 weeks)
0 voters

Will close poll and formally decide the schedule by 2nd of September :saluting_face:

1 Like

Wish poll was multiple choice. Picked slow, but I’m open to the average pace as well. Looking forward to it, either way

2 Likes

Ya’ll do love your multi-choice polls where you can only choose one option.

2 Likes

Lol
Since it’s only 3 choices I purposely made it a one choice only but I’ll know to let you guys have the fall back option next time :rofl:

In case it wasn’t clear, the thing I was referring to is that you can use type=regular instead of type=multiple min=1 max=1 when you just want people to have one vote.

3 Likes

ahhh I see
I got so used to using the other poll type that I didn’t even think about it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh is this still happening? I already read all four volumes. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

You can “informally” read with us if you want then :joy:
Especially if it ends up another offshoot you’re officially all done either way :rofl:

Yeah I’ll still hang out and discuss.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to starting this this week! I’ve actually read very very little yuri. :thinking: Are we keeping all discussion in this thread @shablul, or will there be weekly threads?

2 Likes

Since it’s only one month old I was planning on it
But it might help motivate people to interact more if I create by week so I might do it anyways :thinking:

Edit; A.k.a I noticed there’s no movement at all here so I might add it now in delay since I’m not sure if it’s because there isn’t many people at all or they’re not interacting in a general thread

1 Like

One thread’s probably fine, then. It can help the community feel a bit more together if it’s a shorter schedule/smaller number of people, I’ve found

The low participation at the moment may just be due to people forgetting it’s started; that was the case for me, at least. Might be helpful to advertise the start in the thread title, and post a small update here whenever we enter a new week so the thread rises to the top for people.

3 Likes

Tried adding in the title, should I post a cute “sneak peek” again like I did the day before the start? :thinking:

I honestly don’t know how much to push on this matter lol

1 Like

I’d say keep it simple; let forum users know what week it is and what book club it’s for. So what you’ve got now is great! Just update it once we get to week 2 and you should be good.

It’ll probably take people a few days to get through the reading and comment, too, so don’t be too dispirited if there’s not a lot of immediate activity.

1 Like

Roger, thank you :heart:

1 Like