šŸ‘· šŸš§ Infrastructure Overhaul! Report newly broken functionality here! šŸ”„ šŸš’

And barely readable application error

1 Like

hmm, strangeā€¦ just got the alert nowā€¦ apologies. I should be getting the alert immediately, but keep getting it after 30/45 mins, ugh. Anyway fixed.

Strange ā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe you were restarting while I was reloading?

Have you figured out why stuff like this keeps randomly happening?

1 Like

This 404 error is a specific error which I think I know the general cause and can address, but havenā€™t yet done so. I was being very conservative before which is why it stopped happening, but made the site slower. Hopefully soon I have it all fixed up!

4 Likes

Weirdly, not all series are getting collapsed in my Owned list.

1 Like

@brandon, have you managed to figure out why this is happening? Iā€™m still getting the same error on the Tadoku free graded readers.

1 Like

wow!! somehow that series was changed back from a variant series (volumes graded individually) to a non-variant oneā€¦ which led to a ridiculous amount of gradings to handle per book.

In anycase, all fixed now! :slight_smile:

Also, i see youā€™re learning Japanese now too, wow!! If you start up german, youā€™ll complete the natively set :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, I just started! As for German, why not, I have a couple friends that speak German so it could be fun.
New goal: learn all the Natively languages (current and future!) :laughing:

11 Likes

More bugs possibly in a similar vein. I canā€™t even view book pages outside of the search issue, and when I can, I canā€™t change the status of the book. Happens on both Firefox and chrome on Android.

first it loaded but not eveything

The the lines at the top right donā€™t work and there no drop-down to change the book status, or a page banner for that matter

reload, endless loading

reload, client side error?

reload, 404

3 Likes

fixed! Gah, really have to figure this out

4 Likes

Not sure if this is related or just a ā€žnormalā€œ bug, but yesterday I finished č›‡ć«ćƒ”ć‚¢ć‚¹ | L30 but am not allowed to grade itā€¦
I had forgotten to set it to ā€žreadingā€œ and so went directly to ā€žfinishedā€œ. First I thought the bug might be that the book was started and finished on the same day, but even after I manually adjusted the start date, I still cannot grade it. Could you maybe have a look @brandon ?

6 Likes

Do you mean on the bookā€™s page itself? That has been broken for weeks :frowning_face: I havenā€™t graded anything in a while due to it

2 Likes

Hmmm are you saying that Nativelyā€˜s central function is not working? Thatā€™s a bit sad, I guessā€¦

3 Likes

You should still be able to grade it from the dashboard or the user drop-down menu on the top-right.

2 Likes

That will force you to go through all your unfinished gradings though, you canā€™t just choose to grade the book you want to. To me Nativelyā€™s central function is broken.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s very true; I forget about that since I donā€™t have anything ungraded, but if you do itā€™s a huge pile to go through.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry! I guess I didnā€™t realize itā€™s broken for all booksā€¦ gah. :cry:

Iā€™ll take a look tomorrow

7 Likes

Oh nice, thanks! I never use the dashboard so I wasnā€™t aware of that functionality. Graded :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Something funky going on hereā€¦ :thinking:

6 Likes