⛩ Week 3 | 神様たちのお伊勢参り 👧

Welcome to the reading club for 神様たちのお伊勢参り!

kamisamatachi

Home Thread | week 2 | week 4

Reading Schedule

Week Ending % Ending sentence
Week 3 24% 考えるとぞっとした。 (Ends at a paragraph break)

Discussion Guidelines

• Spoilers should always be hidden using spoiler blur.
  • When discussing a specific section, please mention where you are in the book, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting, but please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week.
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That’s a welcome part of the discussion too, and other readers will be happy to help.
Are you reading along with us?
  • Yes! :smile:
  • I’m reading at my own pace :smiling_face:
  • I’m just here for the discussion :popcorn:
0 voters

I am 1% behind. :sweat_smile: I almost finished the previous section two weeks ago by accident and thought “I can finish any time”. And then I didn’t.
But close enough to say I am on schedule.

6 Likes

I’ve started the book, but I’m still stuck pretty firmly at week 1 for one reason or another. :sweat_smile: Gonna slowly poke at it, I think.

4 Likes

I’m right on schedule! :smile:…For week 5. Oops.

5 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying the book!

4 Likes

As someone who enjoys learning about all aspects of visual art I thought I’d like the room names, but by the ?th time I had to look up the word that means the color of fresh spring onions or whatever I was also ready for room numbers :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Just realised I’m at 26%, so I missed the stopping point, whoops! I’m curious about the God though… is he going to be a fake or not? I might end up reading ahead and finding soon enough :joy:

2 Likes

:joy:

Numbers aren’t very fancy, but that’s totally alright sometimes, haha.

1 Like

Same for me! But I think I might not have reached the end point? Percentages really vary between providers (since they do not count the same thing).

Edit: the break was just after, so it was at 26% for me.

I’m pretty sure he is real. As she said, there’s no particular reason to lie… Plus, even if she can’t tell, I’m pretty sure 天 would be, right?

2 Likes