Week 6 ๐Ÿฐ ไปŠๆ—ฅใ‹ใ‚‰ใƒž็Ž‹! ๐Ÿ‘‘ | BL Book Club ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ

1018b023-97c9-4269-b98e-8624e88e4212 e7bd7e83-a65d-446c-b5db-65b40591f93b

Book Club Links

Reading Schedule

Week Start Date Chapter End page (original) End page (combined- digital) No. of pages End page (combined - physical) No. of pages Notes
6 Jan 15 4 105 101 13 109 14 line ending: โ€ฆใใ‚Œใจใ‚‚ๆ–ฐๅ‚่€…ใฎใŠใ‚Œ่‡ช่บซใชใฎใ‹ใ€‚

Discussion Guidelines

• Spoilers for the current week should always be hidden using spoiler blur.
  • Please mention where you are in the book, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if itโ€™s exciting, but please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week.
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! Thatโ€™s a welcome part of the discussion, and other readers will be happy to help.
  • Even if you donโ€™t read the chapter(s) in time, you are still encouraged to post your thoughts.

Poll

Are you reading along with us?
  • Yes! :smile:
  • Iโ€™m reading at my own pace :smiling_face:
  • Iโ€™m just here for the discussion :popcorn:
0 voters
2 Likes

And caught up! โ€ฆIโ€™m honestly a little concerned about how quickly I was able to speed up by reading digital vs. physical. Iโ€™m typically very physical-oriented in English, but itโ€™s just about flipped in Japanese due to price point and ease of lookup. I didnโ€™t think my reading speed would be that affected, though. :s

Anyway, nice little section of reading. I especially enjoyed the ๅ‰้ญ”็Ž‹ glomping all over her kids. :stuck_out_tongue: I donโ€™t think Gwendal said a single word this entire section. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are these names intentionally ridiculous and long? Or are these just the dangers of giving your characters German-inspired names? Iโ€™ll admit this is the first book in a while where Iโ€™ve been completely incapable of remembering most peopleโ€™s names.

Looks like the next few weeks are going to be full chapters after we finish off this one, which should be nice.

1 Like

Edit: I am taking about something that may be from next weekโ€ฆ Not very important anymore but I thought Iโ€™d mention it just in case.

Edit2: actually moved to the proper week.

I assume itโ€™s the latter, with the author trying to get some noble-sounding names, thus ending up with whatever that is.

1 Like

See, you have to develop the harem early on; once ๆœ‰ๅˆฉ becomes legal, itโ€™s smooth sailing from there. :ok_hand:

2 Likes