🏴‍☠ Week 6 | Flesh&Blood ⛵

Welcome to the reading club for Flesh&Blood!

91mGjo9-CUL.SL1500

Home Thread | week 5 | week 7

Reading Schedule

Week Date # of Pages Ends on Page Ends on % Ending Line
6 June 10 25 133 44% (end of chapter)

Google vocab spreadsheet: ~ FLESH & BLOOD ~ Volume 1 ~ Vocab list - Google Sheets
Feel free to contribute!

Discussion Guidelines

• Spoilers should always be hidden using spoiler blur.
  • When discussing a specific section, please mention where you are in the book, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting, but please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week.
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That’s a welcome part of the discussion too, and other readers will be happy to help.
Are you reading along with us?
  • Yes! :smile:
  • I’m reading at my own pace :smiling_face:
  • I’m just here for the discussion :popcorn:
0 voters
1 Like

Look at me, clicking yes yet again. :see_no_evil: but I think I have gotten over the worst of my slump, so fingers crossed I might catch up this week. :face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

And done with this week.

so… a second love interest or maybe just a captor with benefits :see_no_evil: :thinking:

but boy that author really likes to info dump. :melting_face:

4 Likes

After a two week break from reading this, I almost thought I had skipped something when I started chapter 4, but I guess it was just confirmation that Jeffrey’s crew knows him well, and he was in fact in bed with someone while they were searching. Maybe as a result of his parents’ poor relationship, he seems like quite the playboy.

Am I the only one wondering where Drake is? After all the talk of Drake in the first couple of chapters, I thought he would be the love interest. :sweat_smile: Now I’m thinking that maybe he’s just historical background fluff?

3 Likes

Nah, but I’m thinking he is pretty important. Why’d he bother with an unknown boy? Also, there’s like 30 volumes still to come. Personally I’m in no rush here. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes