Sale and Promotion hunting

What don’t you like about it? (I haven’t read it)

the english published version at least just doesn’t live up to the promise of the premise (I wanted something more hot blooded, but it’s more kind of … flat situational humour I think)

1 Like

All 16 of 虹色デイズ | L24 are on sale for ¥66 (¥1,056 for the series).

4 Likes

First one free to keep.

First two free to keep.

First three free to keep.

3 Likes

The first 3 of ガチャを回して仲間を増やす isn’t coming up free for me?

2 Likes

First 2 volumes of this are free.

2 Likes

Probably because it’s past midnight in Japan, and the sale ended.

It’s 13th already over there, sorry about that. Not having a countdown for the sale kinda sucks.

2 Likes

You could insert a date entry in the forum to indicate when the sale ends, I guess?
Like for example, this points to tomorrow midnight in Japan: 2024-03-13T14:59:00Z and everybody sees it in their own timezone.

2 Likes

I don’t know when it ends. There’s no countdown or time limit displayed.

For example:

No idea when it will stop being Free.

4 Likes

Oh! :exploding_head: Now this is really annoying…

3 Likes

Dang it! That’s the second time I’ve done that! :rofl:

1 Like

To be fair, I have a cheating device that tells me the time difference with a single glance :rofl:

7 Likes

ゆるキャン△ are on sale! 200y each for the first 3, 400y for 4-5, 500y for 6-10

4 Likes

And has a big % points back too up to vol 5!

I wonder how much income has this thread made to brandon for the website fund :rofl:

It has damaged my wallet quite a few times.

I’ll have to check what’s that Amazon limited edition stuff on Yurucamp, I liked the series and the art so I have the physical too…, it will be relatively easy to compare I guess

3 Likes

probably not that much, tbf. Lots of freebies and like <100 yen offers. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Bookwalker 50% coin back 3/15-3/25. Need to spend at least 1500円

3 Likes

Suruga-ya has free shipping again this weekend. Blog Surugaya

My order from the last free shipping weekend still hasn’t arrived and they’ve already got me spending more…

Oh well, gotta finish buying the series that I started.

8 Likes

CD Japan Spring Sale:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/products?term.list_id=clearance2403&opt.in_stock=1&order=popular&opt.include_eoa=0&opt.on_discount=1

7 Likes

That’s pretty rude of them considering I just ordered yesterday :laughing:

7 Likes

At the moment you can get the first 10 volumes of the ゆるキャン manga for half of its normal price, e.g. at bookwalker or renta. Or get the first three volumes for even less than one third of its normal price, etc.
Oops Jintor was first. So the only thing new is that it’s not just on amazon.

2 Likes