:jp: Final line だから、やっぱり
:kr: Pages 150 - 158
:kr: Final line 그렇다면 역시…
Previous week Week 10
Next week Week 12
Home Thread Home Thread for また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 📖 🇯🇵 🇰🇷
jpdb Deck Mata, Onaji Yume wo Miteita – Prebuilt decks – jpdb

Discussion ground rules

• Any spoilers, for the current chapters must be behind spoilers or detail curtains. When we get further in you don’t need to hide details that were revealed in previous chapters.
  • Always mention where you are in the book when discussing, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting! But please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week :slight_smile:
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That can be part of the discussion too and I’m sure some folks would be happy to help.
  • Even if you don’t read the chapter(s) in time, you are still encouraged to post in the thread for that reading once you have finished it. I advise not reading ahead in the threads as you may see spoilers.
Are you joining us for Week 11?
  • I’m reading along
  • I’m reading along, but at my own pace
  • I’m just following the discussion
0 voters
2 Likes

I’m not sure if painters are more sensitive in general, but I guess Grandma did preface it with a “I’m just talking about my painter friend here”… and somehow it does fit Kiryu-kun. I’m curious to see what Nanoka takes away from all of this and what she’s doing in chapter 7 when she (hopefully) meets Kiryu-kun again.

Btw, can we maybe have a “I’m planning to catch up later” for the participation poll for next time onwards? It’s what I would’ve liked to chose for the past two weeks.

2 Likes

I would have just chosen “Reading, but at my own pace” - but sure, the poll can include that

1 Like

I didn’t choose that because it felt like saying that I don’t have any intent to read at the club’s pace anymore and I’m just reading the whole thing slower/faster than the club.

1 Like

Ok. In any case, Week 12 is up. I added the option :slight_smile:

1 Like