Home Thread for また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 📖 🇯🇵 🇰🇷

I noticed the manga is about 300y per vol or so on Amazon (presumably same on bookwalker, etc)

Could be an additive option for additional context, etc if desired

9 Likes

Just got my copy and looking forward to joining the discussions soon :kissing_closed_eyes:

13 Likes

Week 3 is up, a bit early (at least for my timezone): Week 3 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club

I still haven’t finished this week’s reading tho :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I’ve just been listening and trying to glean what I can from it so far. I’ll come back and read it properly at a later date. I’ve too many plates being juggled atm but at least listening is helping to train my ear :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Same here :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Could you add those ending lines in a details box inside the opening post? They’re useful for when you want to start the next week before Sunday, but don’t want to read too far ahead. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been meaning to do that anyway. Just have to decide on the formatting/placement

2 Likes

Ok Week 4 thread is up. Also I added both line ending tables to the OP.

9 Likes

Week 5 is up Week 5 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club

5 Likes

Week 6 thread: Week 6 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club

2 Likes

Week 7:  Week 7 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club
Week 8:  Week 8 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club
Week 9:  Week 9 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club
Week 10: Week 10 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club
Week 11: Week 11 | また、同じ夢を見ていた / 또다시 같은 꿈을 꾸었어 | Beginner’s LN club

5 Likes

I just noticed something weird is up with weeks 18 and 19. They seem to overlap? Is this intentional?

Sorry if this has already been explained, I skimmed through the thread and didn’t find any mention of it.

If you’re asking about why they both include p280, it’s because week ends in the middle of the pg. The final line for that week is 私の中の気づきが、そんな風景を見せたのです。

1 Like

No I mean like, the dates overlap. Week 18 has a starting date of May 27th and week 19 has a starting date of May 26th according to the table, it seems?

1 Like

Oh, I just suck at proofreading tables with that all that info. I’ll blame my ADHD lol

Thanks so much for pointing that out. Should be fixed now

3 Likes

Understandable, it’s a lot of information to look over! Thanks for fixing it and for managing the book club in general :blush:

2 Likes

Sry this week’s thread is a bit late. I’ll have it up later today

3 Likes

Finally started the book. End of January I wasn’t in the mood for a novel. Let’s see how it will work out compared to 霧のむこうのふしぎな町, I finished today. The protagonists are both almost teens, both novels are slice of life, both books are L26, difficulty could actually be the same. But from the first 10 pages I already guess that for me 霧町 will be very much the easier one.

4 Likes

Nice, hadn’t heard of that one.

I wrote a review for the book. But beware there is a different opinion, too. Btw: the author was very productive, has written over 100 books by now.