🏠 Week 4 | NHKにようこそ! 📺

Welcome to the reading club for NHKにようこそ!

8f40d468-5b9e-4733-a320-1929f772e9fa

Home Thread | week 3 | week 5

Reading Schedule

Week Chapter From - To (Paperback) From - To (Hardback) # of Pages (Paperback)
4 4 67 - 93 59 - 80 26

JPDB Deck: NHK ni Youkoso! – Prebuilt decks – jpdb

Discussion Guidelines

• Spoilers should always be hidden using spoiler blur.
  • When discussing a specific section, please mention where you are in the book, ideally by chapter so people reading different versions have a clear point of reference.
  • Feel free to read ahead if it’s exciting, but please refrain from spoiling ahead of the appropriate week.
  • If you have a question about grammar, vocab, cultural things, etc - ask! That’s a welcome part of the discussion too, and other readers will be happy to help.
Are you reading along with us?
  • Yes! :smile:
  • I’m reading at my own pace :smiling_face:
  • I’m just here for the discussion :popcorn:
0 voters

Finished this part already. I’m cruising the book surprisingly fast. Maybe because I know by heart what’s going on as it made quite the impact this series back in the day, so I don’t have much trouble picturing what’s going on.

1 Like

Don’t really have much to say about this week. I think we have now assembled all the characters of the story… probably. There is a “best friend” and a “love interest”. Nothing more needed. :rofl:

2 Likes

I still haven’t caught up from last week… I haven’t decided if I’m gonna drop or catch up yet. I’m very torn about just setting this aside until there’s fewer lookups for me. That said, I’m more likely to finish it with a book club… :thinking:

3 Likes