ライトノベル読書会 📚 Light Novel Book Club | Next Book Apr 1

I voted but since I’ve not been too active in this one (still listening but reading fell way behind) not sure if my vote should count :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No, feel free to vote! Even if you can’t keep up yet, I think that being interested in participating is all the qualifications you need. :smiley:

2 Likes

Since all nominations are taken, is there any reason for the poll to not open before even if we wait until the 25th to close as per the start feedback?

3 Likes

Nope, no reason that I know of. I can open the poll now if it would help people prepare/add stuff to their book orders. It looks like our next starting date is leaning towards being January 1, so there’ll be more than the usual gap between poll and start.

Would you like me to open the next book poll early?
  • Yes
  • No
  • It doesn’t matter to me
0 voters
4 Likes

Alrighty; looks like the majority have no opinion, and the next biggest group is “yes, open the poll early”, so I’ll go ahead and set that up. The starting date poll will remain open for a while for those who still want to vote in that.

View the Nominations List here; be sure to scroll to the right; there’s a lot of information there! You’ve got 5 votes, so vote wisely! Poll closes automatically on November 5.

(Please note the new addition to the nomination table: whether there’s a Korean version of the book or not!)

This poll should close automatically on November 5, 17:00 UTC.

4 Likes

Man, we’ve got quite a few contenders for first! A couple of ties + a bunch of books that are only 1 vote away from tying.

Guess we will need another poll. :flushed: How… sad. :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

People in this club notoriously hate polls.

But love poles. :poland: :barber:

Edit: dammit, thought I was in the BL thread. Nevermind :person_facepalming:

10 Likes

Inception! Bringing inside jokes to the masses. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well there’s still 5 more days. So we’ll see

2 Likes

Oh, quite a few books that I’m interested in are in the lead, for now. Interesting… let’s see if it stays this way :sweat_smile: I personally voted to start on the 1st of January, because the pace of 本好き is too fast for me, so I fell behind (still would hope to be able to finish the book).

6 Likes

I was saving a few of my votes in case some of the I might read landed on the top but I guess I’m just unlucky or it’s a message to go my own :melting_face:

6 Likes

I’m doing maths in my head about which vote I should jettison to get 妖怪アパートの幽雅な日常 tie in the lead (since it’s one of the books I wanted to read but didn’t have enough votes for)

Hopefully some more votes will shake things up.

3 Likes

From the top voters, that would probably the only one I’d give it a go. But I’m not sure I’d stick with it to the end sadly, hence why I didn’t vote for it (yet)

3 Likes

After taking a long hard look at my reading plans I rearranged my votes to reflect those. (i.e. I voted for all the series I have but think I will not continue with. :rofl:)

Vote here

3 Likes

Had an extra vote I didn’t have firm plans for, so we now have a 4-way tie.

5 Likes

Why not just vote for them now then? Others might be more likely to vote for them if you do. The ones in the lead each have 7 votes rn… That’s not necessarily a huge gap to overcome

1 Like

I’m hesitant to vote something that I might not stick with it, at least not until the very last moment.

I don’t want my vote to influence something I might not commit to fully.

5 Likes

Vote here! Approx. 3 days left!

In the event of a tie, could I have someone whip up a tiebreaker poll for me when voting closes? I’ll be traveling at that point, and my time on Natively will probably dip quite a bit.

3 Likes